Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Green Product Junkie & Osmia Organics Team Up! A Special Deal on Osmia Organics' Limited Edition Stracciatella Soap!

Isn't it gorgeous?  C'mon, right?
It's no secret that I'm really obsessed with pure, handmade soap.  So when I spied Osmia Organics' soap Limited Edition Stracciatella Soap (made especially for their Earth Day boxes) I was salivating.  
Stracciatella (the name for chocolate chip gelato in Italy) is Osmia's Oh So Soap (without the buttermilk, so it's 100% vegan) and shavings of their infamous Black Clay Facial Soap scattered throughout.  Not only can this soap be used on both the body and face, but I have to tell you, it's so creamy and smooth that I immediately wrote to Sarah after I got out of the shower to let her know how much I love it and to ask if it's going to be sold on their site.

With only a limited number left, Sarah thought it would be fun to offer my readers a deal!
You'll get 20% off Stracciatella Soap when you make a minimum purchase of over $40 on the Osmia Organics site.  How cool is that?  And remember, there's only a limited number of these bars left, so have at it!    

Oh, and by the way, this soap is AMAZING to use for shaving, too! 

Use code: GPJSOAPART

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete