Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let's Talk Natural & Organic Makeup. My favorites... RMS Beauty, Patyka, Couleur Caramel and more...

I've got so many favorites and they change from time to time, but I've been pretty consistent with these lovelies right here.  Have you tried any of them?  I just love 'em!

COULEUR CARAMEL'S MASCARA

MASCARA
Couleur Caramel Mascara  I use this every single day. This will give your lashes a thick and voluminous look. I have to admit though, I only use it on my upper lashes as I find that it smudges a bit if I put it on the lower ones.  So, yeah, I use two different mascaras (ZuZu on the bottom). Bonus? The packaging is eco-friendly.  Apply as much as you want to create the eye you want.  $24.25

LIPGLOSS
RMS Beauty  How I love these so!  The RMS Beauty lip shines come in several colors: Bloom (natural pinkish), Moment (natural brownish) Sublime (hot pink) and Sacred (a punch-colored pink/red) - I have all of them and wear them constantly. If you're going for a big pop of color, I say get Sublime and Sacred. $25


TINTED FACE CREAM
Dr. Hauschka Tinted Day Cream  I read about this tinted day cream as recommended by JessaBlades and ran out to get some.   I'm fair, so usually anything that's supposed to look sun-kissed or bronzy on me ends up looking pretty ashy - not so with this. This leaves your skin dewy and radiant, no matter what color skin tone you have.  I recommend this especially if you're feeling like your skin looks dull and needs a lift.  $39
RAHUA SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER


SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
Rahua Shampoo & Conditioner  Rahua is great.  It's that perfect natural shampoo that doesn't do anything tricky to your hair - it won't leave it greasy, or weigh it down. If your hair is dry: I recommend Acure Shampoo & Conditioner. Acure is wonderful, especially when your hair is dry. I've found that I don't even need the conditioner.  I have the Echinacea Stem Cell Shampoo & Conditioner. $34

BODY OILPatyka Precious Woods Body Oil Oh my! Do you want that satiny, hydrated, perfectly pretty skin? This is it! Just apply, let it dry and enjoy the deliciously light scent and soft glow it leaves on your body. I had received a sample of this and immediately got online and purchased a bottle. $58


*I've purchased all of these items on my own.  All my own opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment