Friday, February 24, 2012

Make the Switch to Facial Oils: Kahina & Pai



I must write about the fantastic face oils that are all the rage now.

I was one of those women who was completely against any kind of oil on my face. I was sure it would break me out and completely destroy my skin. After several months of reading about how great these new natural oils were for the skin, I decided to try them. I have to say, I will NEVER go back to only using creams.

These oils are amazing for hydrating, firming and giving the skin a healthy, smooth surface (wonderful pre-makeup, too). I alternate between Kahina Argan Oil and Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate. In the beginning, I was only using the oils before bed, but quickly found that using them in the morning (before makeup) would give my skin the smooth and hydrated feel that was perfect for foundation, etc.


So, ladies and gents, I highly recommend you give these a try. BTW, they last forever since you only need a few drops. I like to use them when my face is still damp from toner. And what is my favorite toner you might ask? Sanre's Rosy Fresh. With rose, green tea, arnica, aloe vera and chamomile as just some of the ingredients, this was a no-brainer for me. In fact, I transfer it into a smaller bottle and mist throughout the day. It's hydrating, fresh and all-natural.



*I was not given these products to review, I purchased them myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment