Monday, July 16, 2012

Mwah! The Perfect Beach Lip & Cheek Stain by Jane Iredale

FOREVER PINK LIP & CHEEK STAIN
I've been spending the last two weekends at my friends' beach house.  I'm usually not much of a beach girl, but with some serious natural sunblock, an umbrella and a home conveniently across the street, it's a much, much different beach experience than what I remember.  

Being a lipgloss/lipstick addict (and pretty pale) I always need to bring something with me to swipe on my lips throughout the day.  So before I left, I applied my Jane Iredale Lip & cheek Stain in Forever Pink on my cheeks (gives a rosy pink glow & lasts) and a swipe of it on my lips.

I love this stuff.  Not only is it great for lips and cheeks, it's also so easy to carry and you won't look made up.  It's not glossy at all, it's a stain, but it won't dry out your lips.   $25

JANE IREDALE'S SUGAR PLUM GLOSS

At night, I whipped out my Jane Iredale PureGloss.  It comes in a gorgeous new tube and it's a true, true gloss.  I love the applicator.  The more you put on, the deeper your color.  

And, by the way, if you're a girl who's trying to go green but can't get rid of your chemical-laden gloss, I recommend you give this a shot.  It's just as great as anything else I used to use.  $20

6 comments:

  1. I was interested in getting the stain, but it looks so pale on the pictures I wondered if it would make any difference? Does it have a bit of colour to it?
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. There's a bubblegum pink stain that it leaves on the lips and cheeks. Definitely makes a difference. I really love it on the cheeks, too as it leaves a nice glow and pink tint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah good to know, thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    My name is Joanna and I work for jane iredale. We love your post so much, thank you for writing it! I would love to talk with you some more but I can't seem to find contact information. Would you mind sending me an e-mail at jmariani@janeiredale.com?

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Best wishes,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice posting "beach gear " .. This is the first time I have come across your-site. Post info, I’ll be back soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! Jane Iredale's packaging is so cute I love it. That gloss looks especially glam like most of their products do, the packaging alone makes it so easy to buy and try this out. I'm a huge sucker for cutesy packaging. Thanks for the suggestions.

    www.truebeautybynature.com

    ReplyDelete