Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Green Product Junkie's Medicine Cabinet

THE GREEN PRODUCT JUNKIE'S MEDICINE CABINET


Moving is never fun.  Especially if you live in New York City and are moving from 1,300 sq. feet to about 469 sq feet...yeah, like that.  So, one of my biggest issues was where to fit in all of my natural and organic skin care, makeup and body products.  

I've decided to post a picture.  Now this is just a picture of the medicine cabinet...there's several shelves of my stash (I don't like to be out of anything, clearly).  

Can you recognize any products that you know and love?  I've got my Dr. Hauschka, Pai, Dr. Akalitis, Lotus Wei, Living Nature, Patyka, Sprout Skincare, Acure Organics, Kahina Giving Beauty, Naturopathica, Preserve toothbrush, Intelligent Nutrients, Pangea, Honore des Pres, Tallulah Jane, Rahua, Buddha Nose, DeVita, Skinnyskinny and some things I can't make out!


Would love to hear about what you love, what you think I should try and see your green medicine cabinet!

Excessive? Perhaps, but everyone's got their thing, right?

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! You got a great collection of goodies going there. Nice. You must have been collecting for some time now, the product junkie in me loves posts like this!

    http://www.truebeautybynature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something comes out and I just can't help but give it a shot! This whole green beauty thing is just too much fun.

    Post yours! K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This green beauty thing is truly fun! I agree. You should do a post on exactly what's in your cabinet like the names of the products that would be sweeeeet. I'm hoping to do a post like this once I get a good arsenal of green products going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'd love to see everyone else's!

      Delete
    2. Just did mine! http://skjonnhet.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/my-almost-green-cabinet-inspired-by.html#more

      It was surprisingly quite fun to do! :)

      Delete
  5. THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I AM GLAD YOU LIKE THE POST ASWELL! MORE TO COME!
    Green Companies

    ReplyDelete