Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Girls of Splurge Skincare Perfect The Body Scrub with, "The Rub"



THE RUB

I fully agree with the founders of Splurge Skincare, Christine Cunningham and Kara Kivi (BTW, I'm loving the alliteration, girls), getting the right body scrub consistency is hard to do.  I've got tons of body scrubs that I've used once and just detested. They're either so oily that you're slipping in the shower and come out feeling like your pores are clogged or the entire container is filled with loose sugar or salt that falls all over the place before you even get down to scrubbin'!

Well, I'm excited to announce that these girls (and very close friends) have nailed it. The Rub has thee perfect consistency.  It's gritty, but not too gritty, is easy to pick up, doesn't disappear when you apply it to wet skin AND it works...exfoliation and hydration city!


The Rub is available in Lemon, Peppermint, Almond and, a soon-to-be-released scent named, "Autumn" which is a delicious blend of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg with a hint of orange...oh, my!  I can't wait to try the other scents...this one is delicious.  I can honestly say that out of all of the body scrubs I've tried, this is my favorite...and I've tried a TON!  $26



LIP BUTTAH


I also tried their Lip Buttah in Lemon.  This is wonderful.  It's so smooth, has excellent green ingredients and also lasts.  I've been wearing it on my lips before bed and wake up and it's still on there, hydrating like it's nobody's business!  The Lip Buttah also comes in Peppermint, Almond and Orange Chocolate. $7


Oh, and by the way, these ladies aren't messing around, their pure and natural ingredients are listed right underneath their products...no greenwashing here!  I love to support small, green businesses who are churning out great product.  I hope you'll give Splurge a shot.



1 comment: