Monday, June 17, 2013

Lina Hanson's Global Body Serum....Just Ahhh


LINA HANSON GLOBAL BODY SERUM

I was really excited to try Lina Hanson's new Global Body Serum as I had heard such great things about her face oil.

The first thing that came to mind when I applied her new Global Body Serum was, "Wow, this is decadent."   That was exactly what I thought.  My next thought was, "This should totally be a fragrance"  and my last thought was, "I wish I had a bigger bottle."

This oil absorbs really quick (a big plus for me because I have no patience after I get out of the shower), it smells wonderful (I keep trying to figure out what I'm smelling here...subtle vanilla, fresh shower...not sure) and incredible ingredients.  Some of the key ingredients are oils of Rice Bran, Apricot Kernel, Argan, Yuzu, Vanilla, Camellia See, Brazil Nut, Pumpkin See, Pink Grapefruit and Avocado.   It's all hand-blended, using only natural and organic ingredients.  There's no paragons, petrochemicals, artificial fragrance or silicone.

There's nothing greasy about this at all.  I think it might be the fastest absorbing body oil I've ever tried.   I also keep sniffing myself because it' so delicious. 

The benefits of Global Body Serum:
  • Relieves dryness and improves skin elasticity
  • Rejuvenates skin
  • Non-greasy and quick-absorbing
  • Smells awesome (I added that one)


GIVING BACK
Global Body Serum is giving 15% of their proceeds from June through August to the International Rescue Committee.  Pretty generous, I think!

100 ml/3.4 fl oz $60

*I was generously given a sample of this to review.  All opinions are my own and I only recommend what I think ya'll will love!
  

4 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely - I'm a huge fan of face serums but never tried a body one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. It's super luxurious! Looooved it.

      Delete
  2. This looks great, I love the look of the brand can't wait for it to be available in the UK! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, not available in the UK yet? That seems crazy. Yeah, this is the real deal. Super luxurious. Good hearing from you, Ana and thanks for reading! Katie

      Delete