Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wickedly Wonderful Amala Hydrate Treatment Oil Takes On The Sun in Turks & Caicos...And Wins!


AMALA HYDRATE TREATMENT OIL

If you've been reading my Facebook posts, you'll see that I've just returned from a week in Turks & Caicos.  The water is amazing, weather was fantastic, but that sun!  Oy, that sun! It could've really, really fried me if I wasn't prepared, but prepared I was.  The majority of my suitcase was filled with my organic/natural skincare and makeup...love it! 


One of the products that I brought for this trip was Amala Hydrate Treatment Oil and I am so glad that I did.  Aside from a few samples from their line that I received from Spirit Beauty Lounge, I hadn't seriously tried Amala as of yet and because of this, I made sure to bring my old favorites...just in case.   But because this oil was so fantastic, I found that I never even went near my old standbys.  I'm a big fan now.


How did I use it?  I applied this each night after washing my face and first thing in the morning (I don't like to wash my face in the morning - there's no need and it's better for your skin).  I had no peeling, no dry skin, no breakouts, just hydrated, dewy skin.  I love this.  On the second to last day, whilst chatting with my roomie, I saw her skin was peeling and I suggested she try a few drops.  Needless to say, she asked me on the plane ride home for the name of the oil.  This stuff is pure and it works.  I've been doing some reading up on the company and everything I read is ultra-positive and all of their products are of 100% natural origin...gotta love it! 



I really look forward to trying out some of their other products as everything looks great.   $116

Here's the ingredients:


Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil*, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract*, Natural Fragrance (Parfum), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredient produced by organic farming



No comments:

Post a Comment