Friday, September 13, 2013

like rose? yeah, me too. zweena argan rose rejuvenating serum is hydrating and smells so great, I keep re-applying...ahhh!


Zweena's Argan Rose Rejuvenating Face Serum
You know you love a product when you keep re-applying it even when you don't need to. I've tried one other rose oil-infused face oil, but I found the scent to be far too over-powering. I love the scent of rose, but in small, pretty doses.  Zweena's is just that.

First off, "Zweena" means beautiful in Morocco.  Jayme Barrett, founder of Zweena has a cute story of how her company came to be.

While visiting a friend in Morocco, Jayme met her future husband on her third day in the country (sounds like a Jennifer Aniston or Julia Roberts movie, no?)  Not long after, her hubby-to-be gave her a bottle of argan oil as a gift and the rest is history.   So, as Jayme fell in love with both her man and the "liquid gold" oil, she soon made the decision to bring pure organic argan oil over to the United States.

I've tried many argan oil blends, but this is, by far, my favorite.  The subtle scent of rose, the way it blends and absorbs quickly into the skin and the hydration it gives is superior.  I also find that at $58, it's a great price.

The Argan Rose Rejuvenating Serum is high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamin-rich botanicals.  It's also 100% organic and chemical-free sourced directly from a fair-trade cooperative in Morocco.

Just as an FYI:  Jayme had given me a 2-week supply of the oil and I have to say that it's one of only a handful of products that I've received to test that I've completely used the entire product...that's saying a lot!

Ingredients: Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, ** Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Fruit Oil,* Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil,* Punica Granatum, (Pomegranate) Seed Oil,* Moroccan Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil 

*USDA Certified Organic ,**ECOCERT Certified Organic 

*I received this product for review.  All opinions are my own, gosh darn it!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds beautiful<3 And I love the name and story behind it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful looking bottle with some gorgeous ingredients inside, I adore rose and am always searching for the nicest rose scented products! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, this is a lovely argan oil product that stands out from the other oils in this category thanks to its unique rose scent. Love it too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true, right? I really loved using this for many reasons, but the rose really hooked me.

      Delete