Friday, March 2, 2012

The Companion I Take Everywhere: My CleanWell Wipes. Plus, Get 10% off Cleanwell Canisters!



CLEANWELL

First off, it’s important to note that many sanitizing products contain a chemical called Triclosan. It’s a chemical that’s put in everything from toothpaste to toys, liquid soaps to shaving gel.  Just the fact that they think that it might mess with the endocrine system and don’t advise children and pregnant women to use products that list it as an ingredient, is enough to send me running in the opposite direction…which brings me straight to CleanWell.

Ever hear anything negative about the use of thyme?  You know thyme, the aromatic plant of the mint family? Used for cooking and for it’s medicinal oil? Yeah, didn’t think so. Well, CleanWell uses thyme oil to kill bacteria without the use of harmful chemicals.

I’m  always carrying several CleanWell wipes packs in my handbag.  I buy the bulk pack of wipes because I go through them like crazy.  If I’m out of my CleanWell, I’m not a happy girl.  I use the big canisters in my car. 

(DEAL:  you can get 10% off canisters now until October 13, 2014 using code:  CANISTERAA.  Click here for the deal!) 


CLEANWELL SOAP
Each sink in my apartment has a jar of the foaming CleanWell hand soap, too. The scents are awesome and they look gorgeous.  The hand soaps come in both a foaming and a liquid soap. The scents are light and pretty and they’ll never leave your hands feeling dry….just clean and sanitized, naturally.  The scents are Lavender, Orange Vanilla and Peppermint.



BOTANICAL HOME CARE
Up next on my list to get is Cleanwell’s Botanical Home Care Kit.  I’m not sure when they came out with this, but I know that when I’m finished up with my other home cleaning products, this is next on my list.  The pack includes their All Purpose Cleaner spray,  Bathroom Cleaner spray, Fabric Deodorizer and a canister of Disinfecting Surface Wipes and it’s a steal at $18.99.

DEAL!
Get 10% off canisters now until October 13, 2014 using code:  CANISTERAA.  Click here for the deal!





First off, it's important to note that many sanitizing products contain a chemical called TRICLOSAN.  It's a chemical that's put in everything from toothpaste to toys, liquid soaps to shaving gel. Just the fact that they think that it might mess with the endocrine system and don't advise children or pregnant women to use products that list it as an ingredient is enough to send me running in the opposite direction...which brings me straight to CleanWell.

Ever hear anything negative about the use of Thyme? You know Thyme, the aromatic plant of the Mint family? Used for cooking and for it's medicinal oil?  Yeah, didn't think so.  So, CleanWell uses Thyme oil to kill bacteria without the use of harmful chemicals and I love it.

Currently I'm carrying several of the wipes (pictured here) in my handbag and the big canisters are in my car. If I'm out of my CleanWell, I'm not a happy girl.  Each sink in my apartment has a jar of the foaming CleanWell hand soap, too. The scents are awesome and they look gorgeous.

When I recently found out that my sister-in-law was pregnant with twins, I rushed to my bag immediately to give her all that I had in my bag, "Please use these and don't use anything else to wash with. You can get them at Whole Foods or online if you run out!" I recommend them to everyone, but especially for women carrying babies and parents in general.

PS It's no surprise to me that this awesome company was begun because of the needs of a child. Once again, a child saves the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment