Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lovin' Me Some Lotus Wei Infinite Love Perfume

LOTUS WEI'S DELICIOUS PERFUMES

Have you tried Lotus Wei yet?  I've fallen deeply in love with the stuff.

To be honest, I wasn't sure exactly what these products were until they came out with perfumes (in addition to their mists and serums) and I decided to give them a try.

I purchased Infinite Love Perfume, Inspired Action Mist and Joy Juice Energy Mist and I absolutely love them! I find myself reaching my wrist up to my nose several times a day to get a sniff of my Infinite Love perfume and spraying my mists whenever I get the chance.

Without getting too detailed here, Lotus Wei uses the power of flower essences to increase happiness, productivity, calm the mind, give added energy and the list goes on.  I stopped using artificial perfumes and products with chemicals about two years ago and I'm always on the lookout for something that smells great and isn't harmful to breathe in. These are perfect. To find out more about Lotus Wei (they explain themselves waaay better than I ever could) please visit them here.  

Oh, and I have yet to try it, but they also incorporate their flower essences into chocolate...oh, my!

I purchased these mists and perfumes myself.  All opinions are my own, sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment