Sunday, May 6, 2012

Preserve Products Rock


Can you imagine the amount of toothbrushes and disposable razors that end up in landfills?  

There's a few companies that are just doing everything right from start to finish.  Preserve is one of them.  In fact, I will never again use another brand's toothbrush, razor or tongue cleaner ever again.  How's that for brand loyalty?



Here's why this company is just so awesome and definitely one to check out if a landfill filled with tons of old plastic makes you cringe:



Preserve makes modern, cool, eco-friendly products that are made from 100% recycled plastics and 100% post-consumer paper.  All of their products are recyclable and what's really brilliant is that their products are made from recycled yogurt cups...yogurt cups that you can recycle using their Gimme 5 program (my local Whole Foods has a display).  



Here's their products that I have and love:



THE PRESERVE TOOTHBRUSH

Why I love this toothbrush:  The handle is made entirely from recycled yogurt cups and I can purchase it either in a recycled plastic travel case OR in their Mail Back Package.
The lightweight package doubles as a return envelope. Just pop your used Preserve toothbrush inside and send it back to us for recycling (our dentist friends recommend replacing your brush every three months!). You can also recycle it via our Gimme 5 program.
So, whenever I need a new toothbrush, I purchase one in the Mail Back package, take out my new one, and send back my old one - postage paid!  Doesn't this make sense?  I think it's wonderful and I love it.  They come in gorgeous colors AND they're wonderful toothbrushes. Oh, by the way, they also have a Toothbrush Subscription service where they'll send you a new one every three months!


THE TRIPLE RAZOR 

Why I love it: The  Triple Razor  is simply fantastic, made from recycled yogurt cups and lasts forever.  In fact, I've had mine for years...I just buy new blades.  It comes sold in a recycled plastic container that makes it super easy for travel.  



THE TONGUE CLEANER

Why I love it:  I have several of these in my different handbags.  Brushing your teeth is one thing, but there's nothing like cleaning your tongue which holds plaque-causing bacteria.  If you need to freshen up during the day, just brush your tongue.  


So, please give this company a look if you haven't yet.  They're definitely one of my favorites.



*I purchased all of these products myself.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment