Thursday, May 10, 2012

RMS Beauty's Sublime Lip Shine - My Holy Grail Found!

Rose-Marie Swift, can we be best friends?

Oh.  My.  Word.  I love RMS Beauty!  

Last night as I was heading out to dinner, my husband came in from work saying, "You have a package."  With my fingers crossed, I ran over hoping it was my brand spankin' new Sublime Lip Shine...and it was!

Well, I tore that thing open so fast and ran that gorgeous pink over my hand (I already had Bloom on my lips) and let me tell you, for a girl that loves a pink lip, it is now my Holy Grail.  It's, in a word, SUBLIME! With its great pigment, cool blue undertones, amazing RMS Lip Shine consistency, it's just so pretty and perfect for Spring/Summer!

Lipsticks and lip glosses have always been my favorite makeup item and pink is always my go-to color.  But for some reason, I find that many natural/organic makeup lines put a lot of focus on browns, reds and dusty nudes/naturals.  If they do a pink, it's usually a frosty Valley of the Dolls tacky pink and I politely decline.  But this shade is perfect - modern and fun.

So, if you're looking for a gorgeous, pink with a little kick, I say get your Sublime on.  I own all of the RMS Lip Shines and wear them all the time.  Moment has a brownish tint, Bloom is an earthy pink and Sublime goes fuschia.  

Have fun and let me know if you love it!

*I purchased this product myself and all opinions are my own!


2 comments:

  1. I saw Rose-Marie tweet about this colour, but I placed an order with Spirit Beauty Lounge and ordered Bloom and some other goodies. I think I'll get this next... I really want another cheek colour, but I could just use Bloom or Subline for those too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to LOVE Bloom. It's my everyday go-to. I think the RMS Lip2Cheek in Smile is the best blush from the line - for me. It gives a gorgeous pop of color, but I don't love it on my lips. Let me know how you like Bloom & when you get Sublime!

    ReplyDelete