Thursday, June 14, 2012

Revolution Organics Will Make You Blush...


REVOLUTION ORGANICS FREEDOM GLOW BEAUTY BALM

For me to love makeup, it's got to be super easy & green.  Such is the case with a new stick blush that I find myself reaching for when I just want to pretty pop of color, but don't feel like dealing with brushes, etc.  The brand is Revolution Organics and the color is Blushed.

This multi-use stick comes in three colors: Blushed (pink), Bronzed (golden tan) and Sunkissed (coral peach).    It's 100% natural and they use 85% organic ingredients.  With ingredients like coconut oil and olive oil, it's no surprise that it leaves your skin looking fresh and hydrated.

What I also really love about it is how easy it is to use.  I make two "Toy Soldiers" circles of pink on my cheeks and then rub it in.  It's also so easy to carry.   I hear their other products are great too, but I've only tried this so far.  $34

Ingredients:
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Beeswax*, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*,Silica***, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil**, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil**, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate**, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Tocopherol**, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract* MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides***, Mica***, Titanium Dioxide***, Carmine**.
* certified organic ** naturally-derived *** mineral

*I purchased this myself & all opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment