Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Intelligent Nutrients Gives Good Lip & Hair!

INTELLIGENT NUTRIENTS LIP DELIVERY ANTIOXIDANT GLOSSES


Intelligent Nutrients is the latest health and beauty line by Horst Rechelbacher, the founder of Aveda.  I own many of their products, but want to chat about my favorites today:


Organic Perfect Hold Hairspray When I first became interested in changing all of my skincare and haircare products to natural/organic, there were a few items I thought were going to be a bit challenging to change.  Because I'm a performer, hairspray was one of them, but I managed to stumble upon Intelligent Nutrients' spray pretty quickly and that was that.  I don't use this every day, but when I do need hold, I reach for this baby.  The sprayer does get clogged often, but if you run it under some warm water, you should be good to go. 


Organic Volumizing Spray This is the best natural volumizing spray that I've used so far and I've used quite a lot of them.  It's not sticky, doesn't smell funny and it works.  I just get out of the shower, comb my hair out, lift up my hair and give it a few sprays.  I highly recommend this if you're looking for some extra bounce.


Organic Lip Delivery Antioxidant Gloss This is my latest love.  I was kindly sent Purple Maize by Nubo Nau (awesome natural/organic online shop for all things gorgeous) and later got myself some Pink Hibiscus.  These glosses smell and taste FANTASTIC!  I'm not kidding.  It's like you wiped your lips with some wonderful fruit.  It's not a super glossy look, but I can honestly say that I really haven't had to re-apply this gloss too often.  I don't want to say it's a stain, but it definitely leaves it's color behind when the initial gloss wears off.  From their site:

Looks good, tastes good, and good for you. Intelligent Nutrients® Lip Delivery Antioxidant Gloss is abundant in vibrant antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables like cranberries, blueberries and purple corn. Nutrient-dense oils of acai, rosehip and black cumin—along with Intellimune and soothing, antioxidant-rich waxes and butters—aid in fighting the visible signs of aging. Brush on any of our certified organic flavor blends, and you’ll enjoy a refreshing balance of sweet and tart.

They've got so, so many products in this line and it really does appear that everything is super high quality.  I really recommend giving this line a try.

3 comments:

  1. I too just got myself a gloss, in Cranberry glow. Pink Hibiscus is not yet available in Singapore. Fingers crossed it will get here soon!
    I love that the ingredients list is so clean and natural, no artificial rubbish you find in most lip products these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many places in the US are just getting the pink in now, so I'm sure it'll be no time. Don't they taste and smell incredible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they do.. And the best part is, it doesn't rub off that easily and stays put! I love that:-)

    ReplyDelete