I don't usually write many posts on environmentally-friendly home products mainly due to the fact that I'm most often asked to review natural skincare and makeup. So it's a lot of fun for me, especially considering that I'm a Virgo who is constantly cleaning her NYC "compartment" (as I like to call it). So, trying out something pure and natural to clean with is right up my alley. Cassandra Iams of ...And The Kitchen Sink, has created this eco-friendly and fun cleaner after working in the eco-cleaning biz and not being impressed with what she was using.
Three things to love about...And The Kitchen Sink
1. IT DOES WINDOWS & EVERYTHING ELSE! Yep! This cleaner will not only clean pretty much everything in your home, but it will also clean your WINDOWS! Now you can literally go into your bathroom and spray your mirror, sink, shower...everything with one product. Bonus: This cleaner can take the place of 12 products, saving lots of plastic and space.
2. FUN SCENTS! I'm such a sucker for scents and this cleaner comes in six fun ones. Currently, I'm using Fresh Lemon Mint. It smells fresh and clean and it's not overpowering at all. Note: if you get the Snack Pack, you can try all six!
- Fresh Lemon Mint
- Cedarwood, Rose & Lavender
- Cucumber Melon
- Sweet Basil & Citrus
- Juniper, Fir Needle & Eucalyptus
- Elevation Blend (Geranium, Juniper, Lavender & Tangerine)
3. SAFE INGREDIENTS: Love, Water,White Vinegar, Soap, Borax, Hydrogen Peroxide, Essential Oils, Phthalate-free & nitro-free fragrance oils
4. REFILLS: You can refill your spray bottle 11 times with the concentrated refill bottle to save money and plastic.
So, who is ...And The Kitchen Sink?
Cassandra Iams is the founder and creator of this super fun natural brand of cleanser. In 2006, she was working for an eco-friendly housecleaning service and found the products to not only be really expensive, but she also found the ingredients to be sort of fishy with ingredients that weren't that effective. So, she created her own.
Giveaway is closed.
1. Be nice and "like" ...And The Kitchen Sink's Facebook page here. AND...
2. Tell us what cleaning job in the house you absolutely DETEST and make it funny, would ya?
This contest is closed. Winners are Beverly Boyce Hazen & Cheryl David!