DREAM TINT $39
Although I usually prefer a stick foundation in the colder months, I had never really found a great tinted moisturizer that would allow me to put away my stick for good during the warmer months. I often found tinted moisturizers to be either drying or without much coverage. That all changed when I tried Dream Tint. To be honest, I've worn it every single day since I received it. It's my new favorite and I'll definitely be recommending this. What makes Dream Tint such a score:
- TEXTURE The texture of Dream Tint is so smooth and velvety, it's like you're putting a lotion on your skin. It feels super light and it's perfect for when you don't need a lot of coverage, and perfect for when it's warm out and you don't want to feel like you have on a mask of makeup.
- SUN PROTECTION It's got an SPF of 15 and provides water resistance for over 40 minutes.
- THE LOOK It leaves the skin with a smooth surface (never dry and cakey) so that it never looks like you're wearing makeup. I would say that this is light coverage, but what I really like about it is that it totally evens out the complexion.
When you're trying to make the switch from toxic to non-toxic makeup, a good primer can be a pretty big deal. This is a great primer.
Smooth Affair is both a facial primer and a brightener. While many luminizers can make you look greasy and made up, this is so subtle...it just brightens the skin. It looks great under Dream Tint and I love the fresh scent. The benefits of Smooth Affair:
- THE LOOK It smooths skin and readies it for makeup. It gives skin a brighter, more radiant tone without being too shiny or - worse yet - sparkly.
- BENEFITS Helps makeup stay on longer, evens out skin tone, smooths and hydrates skin.
I really wish that I had tried these products earlier as I would've definitely used them the entire Summer but, like I said, I'm going to be using Dream Tint and Smooth Affair year 'round now.
LIP & CHEEK STAIN IN FOREVER PINK $25
What more can I say that I haven't said already here? I can't tell you how many of these Forever Pink stains I've gone through. If you love a pink lip, you've got to have it.
*I was sent these products to test and I love 'em. All opinions are my own!